Sunday, January 25, 2009

HOW DID MY SWEETIE CAME HOME

One fine Monday 15 December 2008 it was a public holiday. I was discussing with my brother that I want to get a golden retriever on March. My brothers wac excited and we started talking about other breeds the prices and also where can we get it. My mum over heard about it and started saying no... hmmm

We continued talking about dog.... suddendly mum came in front to cut onions and potatoes for lunch while watching tv. We were with our labtop doing some search on dogs... We show her a golden retriever's puppy pictures... She smiled.... then my second bro (Mugi) started saying he wanted a beagle.... me and my last bro (Nimalen) refused.... then he became anti by saying no need dogs...

I sense something was different with mum... she started talking about kind of dog she likes...
So i showed her another favourite of mine LABRADOR's. Her eyes opened big....
Because i show her only the puppy's picture she wanted to see how will it look when it gets older.
I googled the most beautiful labby and showed her. She was amazed...
She asked.... 'How much does it cost....?????? All of us shocked...

I started the search and told her the appx. price RM1200 - RM1500. She said if it is RM1000 she wants it. Wowwwwww i started to look for a gud and reputable breeder with a reasonable price.... i found one with only RM500 at Ipoh...

She said ok..... yahooooooooooooooooooo....
after lunch we drive to Ipoh to go and get this little cute puppy...











1 comment: